Pride Enamel Pin Set
There are so many ways we can choose to express ourselves or signal to others.
Being who you are and modeling it as "ok" to others is so major.
Five pin set featuring silver or gold metal designs with enamel fill, each with standard pin back.
- Painter's Palette: Featuring the 8 colors of Gilbert Baker's original Pride flag (did you know hot pink was dropped due to supply chain issues – sounds familiar)
- "Not Straight": Self explanatory and maybe thee most inclusive way to represent for the wide spectrum of people who aren't straight??? Because actually a lot of people are in fact not straight :-)
- Trans Pride Heart: There's no Gay pride without Trans pride!!! I hope you will wear this tender little heart with pride for yourself or the people you love
- L.G.B.T.Q.: A subtle little one that you could easily include in your corporate office outfits as you cosplay being a functional adult with a 9-5 job etc
- Red ribbon: A remembrance for those we've lost to HIV/AIDS and a generation of queer love, culture, and art cut short