#1 New Release in Teen & Young Adult Nonfiction on Maturing and LGBTQ Nonfiction
Write down every thought, every feeling, and every doodle that pops into your mind with this high-quality guided journal destined to be your safe space as you navigate your gender journey.
A witty introduction to Milo Stewart. The start of this journal gives an up close and personal seat to Milo Stewart’s start as a pansexual teen in the hallways of their middle school in Ankeny, Iowa. It is there, where they discover transgender teens are everywhere, living, breathing, and thriving in mundane and ordinary spaces, and where they come into their nonbinary and trans identities
Questions, resources, and prompts to get you thinking. Write down your own experiences with questions and guided journal prompts written to get you to reflect in a safe space. Write about your sexual identity, gender identity, and finally discover yourself. Reflect on who you’ve been and who you want to be, embrace yourself in a whole new way; finding yourself is the goal!
Inside, you’ll find:
- Resources and thought-provoking journal prompts to get you to unleash and discover yourself
- High-quality blank pages to write down your thoughts, feelings, and stories all throughout the book
- Milo Stewart’s compelling true-life story and brief inklings on gender expansive identities, transphobia, media representation and transgender liberation
If you liked inspiring transgender books for transgender children and teens like Beyond the The ABCs of LGBT+, I Love You Unconditionally, or the Gender Identity Workbook for Teens, you’ll love Trans Futures Now.
- Publisher : Mango (June 14, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 172 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1642508462
- ISBN-13 : 978-1642508468
- Reading age : 14 - 18 years
- Grade level : 9 - 12
- Item Weight : 8 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches