A fresh, charming picture book that shows there are lots of ways to be STRONG.
Rob dreams of becoming a champion strongman. He wants to flip huge tires, lug boulders, and haul trucks -- and someday be the strongest man in the world! But he feels like he can’t fit in with his bright leggings, unicorn T-shirts, and rainbow-dyed hair. Will Rob find a way to step into his true self and be a champion?
With bold illustrations and an engaging, informative text, Strong introduces readers to Rob Kearney and his journey from an athletic kid trying to find his place to the world’s first openly gay professional strongman.
- Publisher : Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (May 10, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 40 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0316292907
- ISBN-13 : 978-0316292900
- Reading age : 4 - 8 years
- Grade level : Preschool - 3
- Item Weight : 15.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 10.4 x 0.55 x 10.4 inches